Those requests are based from what is available in Unstable currently in my mirror. Sorry in advance if it has already been updated.
- libcpuid: Upstream is at 0.4.1 (i-nex may need to be rebuilt) (this + i-nex could be dropped if you need to reduce your workload);
- gimp-gtk3: Build date for current is Nov 24th, 2018. (Honestly, if there is no refresh planned for it, just remove it from repos.)
- chromium-chromevox: Last packaged Sept 10th, 2013. Phew, more than 5 years old! Does it still even work with the current version of Chromium?
- pamac-classic: Out-of-date upstream is at 6.7.0 1) and the project is dead. Even if there won’t be a new version anytime soon, Team must keep an eye on it in case it ceases to work. (Could be removed to reduce your workload.)
- pamac-dev and pamac-dev-tray-appindicator: Out-of-date and not adapted to the new way Pamac is packaged nowadays. (Should be removed IMO.)
amarok: Has not been refreshed for months (Build date: Nov 24th, 2018). No idea if it still works with current QT.(Confirmed to be still usable with current environment, and still is ahead of upstream official releases.)
amdvlk: A new version (2.85.[…]) available on the source the build file is based on. https://github.com/tomkv/packaging-rpm/tree/master/amdvlk(Not an important release.)
snapd: Upstream is at 2.38.1. We have 2.38.(Not an important release, and AUR is still at 2.38 for comparison.)
- gnome-terminal-fedora: Gnome Terminal 3.32.1 is currently available. We have 3.32.0.