Manjaro (Pahvo 21.1.6) shortcuts don't work, what can I do?

Hello

I am a newbie in Manjaro and recently installed Manjaro in dual boot with Windows on my PC. So far so good, but I’ve noticed that not a single shortcut works. Only the super shortcut.

The original plan was to create a shortcut for the system monitor so that it could be compared to Ctrl + alt + del in Windows.

Apart from the fact that no shortcut works at all, what is the command for the system monitor?

Thanks

PS: I entered cat / etc / issue in the terminal to find out which version of Manjaro I have.

Result: Manjaro Linux \ r (\ n) (\ l)

I therefore assume that it is Arch Linux very carefully

I also use the keyboard on my netbook.

Not sure how relevant this is in connection with the shortcut problem.

PS2: If I need further information about my system software and hardware, please let me know where I can find this information. or what I have to enter in the terminal.

I read Manjaro Linux - why are you assuming Arch Linux?

lsb_release -a

Depends on which system and which monitor but htop is a widely used monitor.

htop

A topic summing up a lot of thoughts when you are new to Linux

My favorite being

2 Likes

Some shortcuts are shared among all Desktop Environments available, some are specific to each/some of them. Knowing which desktop you are using would be a start.

1 Like

Kernelversion:
Linux dynabook 5.13.19-2-MANJARO #1 SMO PREEMPT x86_64 GNU/Linux

bits:

Distributionsversion:
Manjaro Linux

Desktop:
GNOME 40.5

https://help.gnome.org/users/gnome-help/stable/keyboard-shortcuts-set.html.en

2 Likes

please fill in your profile details so that people trying to help can know things like your desktop environment by clicking your profile.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.