Manjaro not booting after new partitions

Hi. I have dual boot windows and manjaro plasma. I decided that i will erase windows. I deleted every partition of the widows drive and created a new ex4 partition and set it’s mount location to /home/pitak/desktop/bulk. Upon reboting i got this mesage:
imgur. com/a/WRRo20c
. I deleted the newly created partitions but got the same error. Anybody know what is that or how to fix it?

The message is rather explicit: your system fails to find a partition, defined by its label, for automated mounting.

Boot up from a liveUSB and fix your /etc/fstab: [root tip] Mount partition using fstab
Also, it is recommended to look for partitions by UUID.

please post the output of lsblk -f and cat /etc/fstab . as @maycne.sonahoz already mentioned your fstab might be not correct and the system hangs on by enumerating the partitions.

Hi. Here it is imgur. com/a/459Ec7A

oh sory i imputed the cat /etc/fstab wrong

please use the 3 ` for copy as described below. not everyone is interested or use imgur.

:+1: Welcome to Manjaro! :+1:

1. Please read this:
    [HowTo] Provide System Information
    and press the three dots below your post and press the :pencil2: to give us more information so we can see what’s really going on.
    Now we know the symptom of the disease, but we need some more probing to know where the origin lies… :grin:
  2. An inxi --admin --verbosity=7 --filter --no-host --width would be the minimum required information for us to be able to help you. (Personally Identifiable Information like serial numbers and MAC addresses will be filtered out by the above command)
    Also, please copy-paste that output in-between 3 backticks ``` at the beginning and end of the code/text.

:+1:

Well, my point exactly.

Hi this is not working every time I try it i just says couldn’t resolve url.