Manjaro logo is not loaded

I would advise to log out of Plasma completely, and when you are seeing the login screen reappear, press Ctrl+Alt+F2 to switch over to a tty. Log in at the tty with your normal user name and password. Then issue the following command… :arrow_down:

rm -rf ~/.cache/*

Press Ctrl+D to log out of the tty, and Alt+F1 to return to the graphical login screen. Log back in and see whether it makes a difference.

1 Like

It didn’t work :frowning:

I saved the update log and it seems some package called manjaro-icons was removed automaticcally by the update process, does that package contains that missing icon ?
Screenshot_20211213_220156

Most likely, yes. I don’t see why any other icon package would contain the Manjaro logo.

On my own system, that package was not touched during the update. It’s still installed here.

2 Likes

Thanks for you :kissing_heart:, the logo issue was resolved after installing manjaro-kde-settings package which pulled manjaro-icons package :wink:
I think breath theme update messed with system and removed some important package.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.