Manjaro KDE The desktop and taskbar disappears.

After a while the desktop and taskbar disappear i have tried running plasmashell in terminal and the wallpaper comes back for a second but it disappears a second later
EDIT: I think it may have something to do with the programs like Night color control and redshift as it seemed more common at night i've disabled them for now
EDIT2:it's still happening
EDIT3:i don't think it has anything to do with redshift/nightshift specifically i think it's triggered by interacting with the taskbar

[nope@nope-PC ~]$ plasmashell 
org.kde.plasmaquick: Applet preload policy set to 1
kf5.kpackage: No metadata file in the package, expected it at: "/usr/share/wallpapers/Breath2/contents/images/"
kf5.kpackage: No metadata file in the package, expected it at: "/usr/share/wallpapers/Breath2/contents/images/"
file:///usr/share/plasma/wallpapers/org.kde.image/contents/ui/main.qml:76:9: Unable to assign [undefined] to QStringList
file:///usr/share/plasma/wallpapers/org.kde.image/contents/ui/main.qml:75:9: Unable to assign [undefined] to int
file:///usr/share/plasma/wallpapers/org.kde.image/contents/ui/main.qml:75:9: Unable to assign [undefined] to int
file:///usr/share/plasma/wallpapers/org.kde.image/contents/ui/main.qml:76:9: Unable to assign [undefined] to QStringList
trying to show an empty dialog
file:///usr/share/plasma/shells/org.kde.plasma.desktop/contents/views/Desktop.qml:146:19: QML Loader: Binding loop detected for property "height"
file:///usr/share/plasma/shells/org.kde.plasma.desktop/contents/views/Desktop.qml:146:19: QML Loader: Binding loop detected for property "height"
libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
Connecting to deprecated signal QDBusConnectionInterface::serviceOwnerChanged(QString,QString,QString)
Both point size and pixel size set. Using pixel size.
file:///usr/share/plasma/plasmoids/org.kde.plasma.digitalclock/contents/ui/DigitalClock.qml:523:9: QML Label: Binding loop detected for property "height"
file:///usr/share/plasma/plasmoids/org.kde.plasma.digitalclock/contents/ui/DigitalClock.qml:482:13: QML Label: Binding loop detected for property "height"
qt.svg: Cannot open file '/usr/share/icons/Humanity/devices/48/printer.svg', because: No such file or directory
qt.svg: Cannot open file '/usr/share/icons/Humanity/devices/48/printer.svg', because: No such file or directory
file:///usr/share/plasma/plasmoids/org.kde.plasma.digitalclock/contents/ui/DigitalClock.qml:482:13: QML Label: Binding loop detected for property "height"
file:///usr/share/plasma/plasmoids/org.kde.plasma.digitalclock/contents/ui/DigitalClock.qml:523:9: QML Label: Binding loop detected for property "height"
file:///usr/share/plasma/plasmoids/org.kde.plasma.digitalclock/contents/ui/DigitalClock.qml:543:5: QML Label: Binding loop detected for property "height"
Qt Quick Layouts: Detected recursive rearrange. Aborting after two iterations.
libkcups: Create-Printer-Subscriptions last error: 0 successful-ok
libkcups: CUPS-Get-Printers last error: 1030 No destinations added.
libkcups: Cancel-Subscription last error: 0 successful-ok
libkcups: Create-Printer-Subscriptions last error: 0 successful-ok
libkcups: Get-Jobs last error: 0 successful-ok
libkcups: Get-Jobs last error: 0 successful-ok
QQuickItem::stackAfter: Cannot stack StatusNotifierItem_QMLTYPE_402(0x56250d68f910, parent=0x56250d369d70, geometry=0,0 0x0) after StatusNotifierItem_QMLTYPE_402(0x56250d6920b0), which must be a sibling
QQuickItem::stackAfter: Cannot stack StatusNotifierItem_QMLTYPE_402(0x56250d6a8d00, parent=0x56250d369d70, geometry=0,0 0x0) after StatusNotifierItem_QMLTYPE_402(0x56250d68f910), which must be a sibling
QQuickItem::stackAfter: Cannot stack StatusNotifierItem_QMLTYPE_402(0x56250d69eeb0, parent=0x56250d369d70, geometry=0,0 0x0) after StatusNotifierItem_QMLTYPE_402(0x56250d6a8d00), which must be a sibling
QQuickItem::stackAfter: Cannot stack StatusNotifierItem_QMLTYPE_402(0x56250d6a8510, parent=0x56250d369d70, geometry=0,0 0x0) after StatusNotifierItem_QMLTYPE_402(0x56250d69eeb0), which must be a sibling
Plasma Shell startup completed
libkcups: 0
libkcups: 0
libpng warning: known incorrect sRGB profile
libpng warning: profile matches sRGB but writing iCCP instead
file:///usr/share/plasma/plasmoids/org.kde.desktopcontainment/contents/ui/FolderItemDelegate.qml:306:17:
file:///usr/lib/qt/qml/org/kde/plasma/components.3/ComboBox.qml:150:13: Unable to assign [undefined] to 
qrc:/plasma/plasmoids/org.kde.plasma.volume/contents/ui/ListItemBase.qml:140:25: Unable to assign [undef
qrc:/plasma/plasmoids/org.kde.plasma.volume/contents/ui/ListItemBase.qml:132: TypeError: Cannot read pro
qrc:/plasma/plasmoids/org.kde.plasma.volume/contents/ui/ListItemBase.qml:154:25: Unable to assign [undef
file:///usr/lib/qt/qml/org/kde/plasma/components.3/ComboBox.qml:150:13: Unable to assign [undefined] to 
KCrash: Attempting to start /usr/bin/plasmashell from kdeinit
sock_file=/run/user/1000/kdeinit5__0
KCrash: crashing... crashRecursionCounter = 2
KCrash: Application Name = plasmashell path = /usr/bin pid = 67374
KCrash: Arguments: /usr/bin/plasmashell 
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

It Was Night mode/Night shift

Do you mean "Night Color" Plasma widget? Or "Redshift" ?
(I have no issues with the built-in 'night color')

i don't think it has anything to do with redshift/nightshift specifically i think it's triggered by interacting with the taskbar

Same issue. Failed to find reason and turned to xfce, lol.

i used xfce until my audio stopped working

i think i just gonna have to reinstall as well but i found this on the arch wiki to save time reinstalling packages

:upside_down_face:, lol.

Oops https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Pacman/Tips_and_tricks#Install_packages_from_a_list
Also i reinstalled kde from a new iso and it seems to be working fine

Forum kindly sponsored by