Manjaro KDE display does not shift to external monitors at startup, sleeps instead. I need to restart once or a couple of times

Environment: Manjaro KDE 20, Lenovo Thinkpad P50, Nvidia Quadro M1000M + Intel graphics
Driver: video-hybrid-intel-nvidia-440xx-prime. Using Optimus Manager Qt for hybrid graphics.
Display Connectivity: Thinkpad Pro Docking station. Two external monitors via HDMI and DVI in extended mode. Options are set to turn the laptop display off when the lid is closed and don’t go to sleep.

Problem: All works fine, switches well between the graphic cards. External monitors work fine. I usually keep the laptop lid closed and power up the laptop using the power button on the docking station. When I power up the system first time at my workplace after placing the laptop over the station, external monitors remain in power saving mode, and after sometime laptop goes to sleep. When I open the lid, it comes to life after a few seconds. I shut down, close the lid, and power up the laptop again. Some times external monitors start working, sometimes need another power cycle.

Please remember, there is no other graphic issue with the system. Also, the above-explained issue does not happen with Windows 10, and it works fine there.

It would be great if someone can help me with this issue.