I’m attempting to download Manjaro for use in VirtualBox (my computer runs macOS Mojave). I’m trying to download the latest stable manjaro KDE. I read on the wiki that I should use sha256 to check the download. My checksums did not match however:
I’m using Firefox. It has been restarted. I deleted the iso file and re-tried. Same issue.
Next, I downloaded qbittorrent and used that to download:
when I did the checksum on the output from the torrent download, I got (again):
I’ve never done checksums before, so its possible I’m doing something wrong. For reference, I’m running 'openssl dgst -sha256 ’ in mac terminal.
Happy to provide more info if needed. Thanks.