Manjaro graphics break down after a modify in Hardware Setting using Virtualbox

At first, I can’t modify the resolution of my manjaro on VirtualBox. After searching, someone said to reinstall the drivers in Hardware Setting in the System Setting, which includes video-virtualmachine and other two drivers . In theory, these three drivers should have been installed but mine haven’t which I don’t know why. The other two installed successfully but the “video-virtualmachine” cannot be installed and said “Error: pacman failed”. After that I restart my Manjaro and just at this moment, the graphic system seemed broken and there are just horizontal stripes on my screen. How to fix this?

As soon as I get into my virtual machine, I can’t see anything on my screen except stripes.

:+1: Welcome to Manjaro! :+1:

1. Please read this:
    How to provide good information
    and post some more information so we can see what’s really going on. Now we know the symptom of the disease, but we need some more probing to know where the origin lies… :grin:
  2. An inxi --admin --verbosity=7 --filter --no-host --width would be the minimum required information for us to be able to help you. (Personally Identifiable Information like serial numbers and MAC addresses will be filtered out by the above command)
    Also, please copy-paste that output in-between 3 backticks ``` at the beginning and end of the code/text.
  3. In a virtual environment, you should post:
    • the info above from both the host and the guest
    • Whether or not you’ve applied any pass-throughs.

:+1:

P.S. If you enter a bit more details in your profile, we can also see which Desktop Environment you’re using, which CPU/GPU or Kernel, … you have without typing it every time