Manjaro for low spec tablet

Hi i have low spec pc zbox bi324 and two win8 tablets,

i try manjaro as livecd and its best what i see,…
now i have few questions:
GNOME edition i will use

1. how manjaro manage swap partition, swap file, swap part, or witthout?
  2. its posible install manjaro to 64bit cpu but only paired with 1G memory
  3. i must use DD command not unetbootin?
    my machines are
    zbox bi324 with dualceleron paired with 4G mem
    yoga 2 tablet w8 2G mem - i want try it maybe will works and wil lbe fun
    umax/chuwi tablet with 1G mem - less fun but i want try

when i use ubuntu i mount iso copy all content to fat32 formated usb drive. but in manjaro when i am not wrong is needed DD direct write image to usb:? how to ad bootia32 to usb

Hello,

The way you want it. You can use systemd-swap or even better zram-generator

you might not have the desired outcome from it …

unetbootin will not help you at all, but you can use imagewriter instead of dd command.

Unless there is someone that specifically tested those, and has some hints to share, there will be not much to talk about.

Check the archived forum for that

1 Like

I’ve marked this answer as the solution to your question as it is by far the best answer you’ll get.

However, if you disagree with my choice, please feel free to take any other answer as the solution to your question or even remove the solution altogether: You are in control! (If you disagree with my choice, just send me a personal message and explain why I shouldn’t have done this or :heart: or :+1: if you agree)

:innocent:
P.S. In the future, please don’t forget to come back and click the 3 dots below the answer to mark a solution like this below the answer that helped you most:
Solution
so that the next person that has the exact same problem you just had will benefit from your post as well as your question will now be in the “solved” status.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.