Manjaro doesn't boot. Blank screen. Doesn't ask password to decrypt disk.(Read all others doesn't work)

Hey. I bought new mobo and when it was setup I got ftpm error. I clicked yes to reset it and when booting I get blank screen. Cant access tty3. Shift and f8 doesnt respond. Its not uefi . I have nixos which boots without issue. But both manjaro and nixos are encrypted so not sure why nixos didnt ask for password. I tried chroot method and found out my kernel shows up as 5.4. Before my old mobo died I had latest version so not sure why it downgraded. I cant install new kernel using mhwd-kernel as it shows no target mentioned. I believe I havent mounted boot and root and not sure which values to use so pacman package reinstallation can be done. Any help appreciated. Thanks

so you bought a new mobo and cant boot manjaro but can boot nixos? … so with the new mobo came a new bios, so check uefi/legacy secure boot/fastboot …

I have disk showing both uefi and legacy in boot. Uefi shows no cryptodisk found and legacy shows blank screen. Whats should be selected on fastboot? Secure boot can be disabled but for that I need to disable csm and when I do I will only see uefi disks

fastboot needs to be disabled …
RAID disabled and AHCI enabled…

All are as you mentioned. Checked journalctl using chroot. Below mentioned log is what it shows. Gdm seems to issue but not sure how to restart to check more. Or any other mentioned error causing issue[quote=“brahma, post:4, topic:117300, full:true”]
fastboot needs to be disabled …
RAID disabled and AHCI enabled…

https://privatebin.net/?8246b01e5f8486d3#A9ffwFrgeCKkYYcpgareaibADosaPXkvf1z2Z1SG2FcF

Also its encrypted so not sure why disk decrypt password isnt asked. It just shows blank screen.

yes thats interesting why its not asking for password… can you in the blank screen enter into tty - ctrl+alt+f2 - or f1-f6 keys instead

Tried no response as mentioned on post and disk password should show or load before those gdm right. Anyway to check it?

yes the password should be load before… but i have no idea, dont use full disk encryption, because of issues like this… change the name of your topic from manjaro doesnt boot to something like manjaro doesnt ask for disk password after replacing mobo… someone else may be more helpfull …