Manjaro-Cinnamon 17.0.4

community-edition
cinnamon

After some last-minute tweaking Manjaro-Cinnamon 17.0.4 is now also available for download.

features:

• Cinnamon 3.4.6
  • X-apps stack (pix, xed, xplayer, xreader, xviewer)
  • Cinnamon-sounds
  • Lightdm-slick-greeter
  • Calamares 3.1.4
  • Manjaro-architect 0.9.2
  • Firefox
  • Thunderbird
  • Transmission-gtk
  • Gimp
  • Libreoffice-fresh
  • Gnome-system-monitor
  • Nemo-bulk-rename (using gprename)
  • Pamac
  • Manjaro-printer

Enjoy! :slight_smile:

Cinnamon, Deepin and i3 17.0.3 release candidates

Hi!

Can you please tell more precisely what are the tweaks you’re talking about, because I just installed 17.0.3-rc yesterday, and I was wondering what are exactly the changes.

Thanks.

Torrents are now up at:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/manjarotorrents/files/community/cinnamon/17.0.4/

@papa33 You will have everything by updating all the packages.
For the newly added bulk-renaming functionality just install the new package nemo-bulk-rename and run

nemo-bulk-rename

from the terminal.

3 posts were split to a new topic: Why does Cinnamon throw me into software rendering mode?

I tried a lot of Linux Distros (Ubuntu, Linux Mint, Zorin, Debian, Fedora…) but the most interesting Distro is Manjaro Cinnamon. It workes on my PC out-of-the-box. For a rolling release it is super stable. I never experienced that the system crashed even after an update/upgrade to a newer version everything runs smooth and perfect. Arch Linux and especially Manjaro is the best Linux i know.

Great work!!!

Wow, what a cool post to come across. I didn’t realise there was a Cinnamon Manjaro spin. You’re sure to have plenty of happy users.

More power to you & long may you roam.

Ruziel :slight_smile:

I like the Cinnamon DE but I don’t like the way it looks on Manjaro. Is there any way to get it to just look like it does in Linux Mint? I tried the built in theming, but that didn’t quite work the way I wanted it to.

A very nice release. Good job. :slight_smile:

updated using “sudo pacman -Syyu”

first try just a load of errors “sudo pacman-mirrors -g”

updated the mirror list, afterwards the update ran smooth without any issues.

Great job and many thanks.

We are waiting for Cinnamon 3.6 and Manjaro 17.0.6

Me too. :laughing: