Manjaro community is proud to present the newest release of bspwm edition. Bspwm edition is our lightest offering (~120Mb ram) and is designed to make using the command line easy. It features manjaro-architect as the only available installer, and is eminently suitable for system rescue disk.
New in this release:
- Multipurpose Rofi launcher, combining window switcher, applications launcher, run dialog and web search into one
- Breath gtk3 theme
- proper chromium theming (manjaro-browser-settings-native)
- included (but disabled) lxpolkit
- disabled compositing
- window handling for libreoffice and plank
- awesome new wallpapers by @muser
- icons and image previews in ranger (@oberon hint hint )
- mate-notification-daemon for clickable update-notifications
- Improved Grub theme (also on installed system)
Chromium with native window decorations and gtk3 theme by default:
Rofi. Just press super and start typing:
New ranger settings (tip: If you like typeahead, press f and start typing):
You can also just use the old iso, because it also has self updating manjaro-architect installer. But this one is prettier.