Manjaro boot - unknown filesystem

Hi, I just installed Manjaro couple of days ago and from the very first boot i encountered this problem.
Every time i fire up my laptop by casual I/O button the system stops on that message.

GRUB loading.
Welcome to GRUB!

error: unknown filesystem.
Entering rescue mode…
grub rescue>

I found a tidious workaround for that, instead of pressing I/O button I can enter boot options in my BIOS and there i can choose to boot Manjaro and it works fine, however id like it to work as intended, by I/O button.

Im guessing its the GRUB Bootloader that got messed up on my computer, I wanted to follow Manjaro Wiki instructions on the reinstallation subject but i got stuck on “Identifying system partitions”. I dont want to mess anything up but tutorial says it has to have EFI, boot and root partition, mine has only two of these plus swap.

Device Start End Sectors Size Type
/dev/sda1 4096 618495 614400 300M EFI System
/dev/sda2 618496 215981605 215363110 102,7G Linux filesystem
/dev/sda3 215981606 234436544 18454939 8,8G Linux swap

What do I do? Did I mess something up when installing or just dont understand something?
Thank you for any help, Id appreciate walking me step by step through the process but i understand that forum is a medium that makes it rather difficult.

when entering

sudo manjaro-chroot -a

im getting a

grub-probe: error: cannot find a GRUB drive for /dev/sdc1. Check your device.map.
grub-probe: error: cannot find a GRUB drive for /dev/sdc1. Check your device.map.
==> Mounting (ManjaroLinux) [dev/sda2]
→ mount: [/mnt]
→ mount: [/mnt/boot/efi]

boot on USB iso live manjaro
open a terminal

sudo parted -l
sudo fsck /dev/sda2

Heres the result

fsck from util-linux 2.36.1
e2fsck 1.45.6 (20-Mar-2020)
/dev/sda2: clean, 386440/6733824 files, 4516930/26920388 blocks

Hello @wojan and welcome to the forum!

Answering your question about partitions: no, there is no strict rule that there must be a separate partition for boot files. Your partition table seems ok.

Concerning grub issue: have you tried to update your bootloader with command

sudo update-grub

after you launch your system with your BIOS? it should help I suppose

or boot from USB iso manjaro
open a terminal

sudo lsblk -fs
sudo manjaro-chroot -a ( type 1 if only one line 0 appears )
cat /etc/fstab
grub-install --target=x86_64-efi --efi-directory=/boot/efi --bootloader-id=manjaro --recheck --verbose
efibootmgr -v
mkinitcpio -P
update-grub
exit ( quit chroot )

@al.ex I did it and it didnt help, problem still persists.
@stephane as i said before, after entering

sudo manjaro-chroot -a

i get

==> Mounting (ManjaroLinux) [dev/sda2]
→ mount: [/mnt]
→ mount: [/mnt/boot/efi]

boot under USB iso manjaro
open a terminal and returns

inxi -Fza
sudo parted -l 

I’m sorry for this mess, turns out the issue was my laptop’s UEFI - I had to change “Legacy boot” option, it works without any issues now.

Thank You everyone for your time and effort.