Manjaro-Awesome edition 18.0 released!

awesome-wm
iso

Manjaro Awesome 18.0

New release for the Manjaro Awesome community edition. This edition is using the awesome window manager together with some xfce4 software and some lightweight applications. As always, I’d love to hear your feedback and your honest opinion.

Changes from 17.1.12:

1. Provide both minimal and full editions
  2. Switch to Matcha-dark-sea theme and Papirus-Dark-Maia icon theme (using manjaro-theme-settings)
  3. Switch to firefox browser
  4. Use single config file for awesome and theme configuration
  5. Various awesome configuration improvements

Download from OSDN:

Minimal Edition:

direct | sig | sha1 | sha256 | torrent

Full Edition:

direct | sig | sha1 | sha256 | torrent

Need to update the Manjaro Community Editions page with this new release! :smiley:

It’s still stuck in the past.

Need to update urgently

What do you mean? lol

Works great so far, thanks. Small problem though: The modifier keys in the help window (with all the keybindings) are black, which makes it nearly impossible to read on top of the dark background. Is it possible to change the colour of the font?

Good observation, thx for letting me know! You can add, after the beautiful.init(), the line

beautiful.hotkeys_modifiers_fg = "#2EB398"

this will set a greenish color which looks nice with the current theme (of course you can use another color by experimenting yourself). You can see some more theme variables for hotkeys popup widget here: https://awesomewm.org/doc/api/libraries/awful.hotkeys_popup.widget.html

I will change it by default to this color.

superb :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Perfect, thank you. Looks great now.