I am proud to announce, that we are almost there.
What we have ready now:
- Build server to build the Manjaro specific packages.
- Repo server to sync packages from Arch Linux ARM and putting our own in.
- A couple of mirrors doing daily syncs.
- A test minimal image of Manjaro-ARM 18.05 to get started. Only Raspberry Pi 2 and 3 are supported at the moment.
- A couple of package managers.
- Website is getting rebuilt.
What we still need to really get going:
- Image/Edition maintainers, willing to produce install images for various devices.
- More package maintainers, mainly kernel maintainers.
- Image testers. We need testers with, Odroid’s and Beaglebones.
- More mirrors are always welcome. The mirror would need about 50 GB’s of space. (repo is around 30 GB now)
- Maybe more stuff, I can’t remember now.
So if you feel like you want to take up one of the tasks above, please reply or PM me and I will hook you up.
I believe @GrayJack is working on a MATE edition.
Got lots of people willing to test images, which is great. I updated the test image to 18.04, with kernel 4.14 so it should boot on the new Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ too.