Manjaro ARM Beta 20 with Phosh (PinePhone / PinephonePro)

I’m seeing two or three issues during a call in Calls. I think the first is likely a pulse/pipewire configuration issue.

I’ve been seeing an issue with Calls for some unknown amount of time now, and it has recently “progressed” to another part of Calls. On OG PP, Manjaro Phosh, when a call connects, the call and/or mic volume are set to 0% at the start of a call, usually only one or the other (i.e., sometimes call volume is 0, sometimes mic volume is 0). The call volume is easily fixed by hitting the volume rocker. The issue with call volume has been occurring for sometime. The mic issue only started two weeks ago and I have only been able to resolve it intermittently, but usually have to reboot my phone. The only occasional fix I’ve had is to open audio settings and move the volume slider of the mic for “make a phone call” from 0 to 100%, but sometimes when this issue occurs, the mic’s volume is set to 100% according to settings.

Is this a known issue in the pulse/pipewire config?

Also, I answered a call that woke my phone from sleep. During that call, my phone kept shutting off the call roughly every 2 minutes (the set amount of time to initiate sleep). Hitting the power button restored the call and allowed the call to continue. Unlocking the device showed no active call window from which I could end the call. The solution was to hang up and for me to start a new return call, which disabled the sleeping.