Manjaro-architect 0.9.20 is here with many big and much awaited improvements:
- improved start up time
- self updating boot entries for systemd-boot (thanks @dalto)
- microcode support for refind (thanks @openminded) and systemd-boot (thanks @dalto)
- improved grub installation time by ~5 minutes (thanks @papajoke)
- initial zfs support (thanks @dalto)
- zstd compression for btrfs
- Ukrainian translation
- Turkish translation
- bug fixes for lvm
- offer yay instead of yaourt
- silent boot with grub (systemd service instead of fsck hook)
- improved aspect ratios for dialogs
The stars of the release are zfs support and bootloader improvements. Have fun testing it, it has now been uploaded to unstable and testing branches.
@Maintainers When updating isos, please make sure to usee the new version of m-a. It pulls git as dependency, which makes it much more resilient against breakage as the iso gets older. This should ensure that problems like we had this fall shall not reoccur.