Right-click run the app with the dedicated graphics card not present in KDE

Hello everyone! I transitioned from KDE Neon to Manjaro KDE about a month ago. The move has been soft and smooth, and I don’t miss almost anything from my previous os except that Neon has this very nice feature when right-clicking on any app: if you go to advanced options you can find "run with dedicated gpu" and I was able to select which programs to run using my AMD dedicated graphic card on the fly. I read this post where the solution is creating an alternative desktop file for every app, but that’s not really what I want.

Is there a way to make Manjaro KDE have the same behavior?

Extra info, from my system:

inxi -G
Graphics:  Device-1: Intel UHD Graphics 620 driver: i915 v: kernel
Device-2: AMD Topaz XT [Radeon R7 M260/M265 / M340/M360 / M440/M445 / 530/535 / 620/625
Mobile]
driver: amdgpu v: kernel
Device-3: Realtek Integrated Webcam type: USB driver: uvcvideo
Display: wayland server: X.Org 1.21.1.3 driver: loaded: amdgpu,ati,modesetting
resolution: 1920x1080~60Hz
OpenGL: renderer: Mesa Intel UHD Graphics 620 (KBL GT2) v: 4.6 Mesa 21.2.5

I guess it should be possible to create something like a Service Menu for Dolphin, maybe something like that could work but it is total guess, create a file at ~/.local/share/kservices5/ServiceMenus/PrimeRunThis.desktop

[Desktop Entry]
Type=Service
ServiceTypes=KonqPopupMenu/Plugin
MimeType=application/octet-stream;
Actions=PrimeRunThis;
X-KDE-Priority=TopLevel
X-KDE-StartupNotify=false
Icon=nvidia

[Desktop Action PrimeRunThis]
Icon=nvidia
Name=Prime Run this..
Exec=prime-run "%u"

Then you may be able to right click things to “prime-run” them. Not tested and probably not well executed.

//EDIT: there is probably a mime type for executable files to limit where the menu appears.