Manajro-Architect bug: don't rename the Grub UEFI, because "manjaro" seems hard coded

Hello @Chrysostomus,
I'm trying to install with manjaro-architect and I decided to give the UEFI bootloader a custom name. But in the next step I get this error:

┌─────────────── Error ──────────────────┐                                                                                                                                                    
      │                                        │                                                                                                                                                    
      │ [Install GRUB][1] cp: cannot stat      │                                                                                                                                                    
      │ '/boot/efi/EFI/manjaro/grubx64.efi':   │                                                                                                                                                    
      │ No such file or directory              │                                                                                                                                                    
      ├────────────────────────────────────────┤                                                                                                                                                    
      │               <  OK  >                 │                                                                                                                                                    
      └────────────────────────────────────────┘

I suspect that /boot/efi/EFI/manjaro/ is hard-coded.

That is correct. I've known of the issue for some time, but never gotten around to fixing it. The same issue concerns also the bootloader check.

Forum kindly sponsored by