Manajro-Architect bug: don't rename the Grub UEFI, because "manjaro" seems hard coded

Hello @Chrysostomus,
I'm trying to install with manjaro-architect and I decided to give the UEFI bootloader a custom name. But in the next step I get this error:

┌─────────────── Error ──────────────────┐                                                                                                                                                    
      │                                        │                                                                                                                                                    
      │ [Install GRUB][1] cp: cannot stat      │                                                                                                                                                    
      │ '/boot/efi/EFI/manjaro/grubx64.efi':   │                                                                                                                                                    
      │ No such file or directory              │                                                                                                                                                    
      ├────────────────────────────────────────┤                                                                                                                                                    
      │               <  OK  >                 │                                                                                                                                                    
      └────────────────────────────────────────┘

I suspect that /boot/efi/EFI/manjaro/ is hard-coded.

That is correct. I've known of the issue for some time, but never gotten around to fixing it. The same issue concerns also the bootloader check.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Forum kindly sponsored by