[lxqt] 18.1.0 ISO release stable branch

LXQt ISO 18.1.0 Stable Branch

dl-button

Minimal ISO

direct | sig | sha1 | sha256 | torrent

21 Likes

@linux-aarhus
Error File Not Found :face_with_raised_eyebrow: on minimal .iso links i mean

I was probably a tad to quick to hit Create topic as the file was not fully uploaded. Should be there now.

2 Likes

Holy crap.

1 Like

Torrent is 10 hours away :rofl:

might be faster to have it mailed :smirk:

4 Likes

Yeah - it is slight over 1GB - as I said I was not aware the file was not fully uploaded.

Tis now 6 hr 35'. Does someone have an unlicenced singularity point here. Ffs put it away, wouldya!

2 Likes

I would recommend discarding it and starting over. The singularity is sucking your bandwidth.

5 Likes

how about the Chinese translation?:joy::joy::joy::joy:
if it's fine now...i will try...

Damn unauthorised event horizons.

3 Likes

I revisited that one a couple of days ago ... still good.

2 Likes

Sassen frassen rassen. The 2nd attempt "went" much faster, apart from the minor detail that once FF said it had finished, there was nothing in my Downloads directory... & then FF started the d/l all over again ... still going now.

I knew i picked the wrong week to go sailing thru the Bermuda Triangle.

2 Likes

I'm sorry.... I'm trying to destroy the universe(s)

2 Likes

:laughing: :dog: :man_pilot:

2 Likes

Was this on your haunted machine or the other one?

1 Like

Hey, not fair. My Tower is now, for a few months, proudly an Ex Haunted Machine, i'll have you know! Who knew that a BIOS update to my erstwhile PG was like NaCl to slugs & snails? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

PG was last seen playing merrily with one of @Sinister's boxes, albeit maybe now has had to move on again to some other owner? :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I sent it back.
Wonder if there's a new BIOS for your machine. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Dude, there's sth wrong with your fonts..

I gave up on KDE.. Not that I didn't like it but sth about it just didn't feel right.. IDk what but.. Anyways, I am now going on board with LXDE and I plan to settle there. Maybe I will Try Plasma again when ver 6.0 comes out.. :wink:

Forum kindly sponsored by