2019-09-16T17:46:00Z
Added link to full ISO.

dl-button

Minimal ISO

direct | sig | sha1 | sha256 | torrent

Full ISO

direct | sig | sha1 | sha256 | torrent

17 Likes

Thank you so much for creating this one real quick. I am on Manjaro KDE right now and I think it's kind of overwhelming for me. I would like something extremely basic that 'just works'.. I had LXLE in mind but then I thought about the pain of PPA and fixed releases, hence the decision to go with Manjaro. I plan on keeping this installation forever... :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for this iso. Is this based on lxde gtk3?

I don't think so - if I remember correct the next ISO is/will be

look in the 18.1.1-pre1 folder on https://osdn.net/projects/manjaro-community/storage/

Thank you

I checked the profile and it is GTK3 for a lot of packages - I am working on the change - a fresh build will soon be available - (I am not entirely sure I am through with the change to GTK - so please bear with me if theming is a little off :slight_smile:)

using the full iso, im getting random panel freezes. sometimes applications freezes as well. these are mostly the same apps im use on a daily basis. manjaro xfce4 i dont have app freezes.

Ensure your system is up-to-date - in this case - insure the first mirror is up-to-date too.

Open a terminal and run

sudo pacman-mirrors -f
sudo pacman -Syyu

thanks for the reply. i already did update. anyways ill hold off till pre1 gets a final get go and try again. as of right now, im on xfce ontop of the 18.1.0 lxde iso

Unless you specifically wait for GTK3 then you have no need to reinstall.

• 18.1.0 GTK2
  • 18.1.1 GTK3

I have just tested an unstable minimal and the theming/gtk3 packages was as expected - vm install.

A minimal unstable - 18.1.1 - only free drivers using linux54 - is available

An ISO - 18.1.1 - is currently rebuilding using stable branch.

That's amazing, thank you for all your hard work.

Forum kindly sponsored by