Looking for a good solutions to manage cloud storage

I’m interested in some solution that will help my manage my google drive, OneDrive, DropBox and MEGA storage. I mean just simple stuff with moving files to there and from there + moving theme inside of a cloud.

I’m using Gnome and I’m aware there is a google drive integration in the Nautilus(and OneDrive I assume, since Microsoft acc is possible to add to the system), but I need MEGA and Dropbox as well. For what I know there is a plugin for Nautilus to add support for MEGA, but I’m not aware of dropbox plugin. Plus I’m not sure if these plugins are even stable and won’t cause problem(really didn’t try to use plugins with nautilus before).
Perhaps there are regular programs(with GUI), that can help with management of cloud drives?

Thanks.

1 Like

Hi @anon7296107,

I use and recommend Rclone:

Maybe it works for you, too.

2 Likes

Thanks, but I already use it :slight_smile:
Like I said I’m looking for some tool with user interface, to use for a simpler tasks.
Rclone is more of a “creating sh script that will sync stuff” for me.

rclone allows you to mount the storage, and then you can use your file explorer.

rclone mount allows Linux, FreeBSD, macOS and Windows to mount any of Rclone’s cloud storage systems as a file system with FUSE.

1 Like

Disappointed with OneDrive. No rsync.

I didn’t know that, will look into it :slight_smile:

But I won’t mark it as a solution for now, perhaps some other tools will be mentioned.

1 Like