Locale issues on gnome

Когда вы уже наконец исправите этот баг с локалями сами вы разработчики а не будите перекладывать проблему на пользователей тем более не опытных вы понимаете что это сложно для новичка я перешел на kde с gnome именно из-за проблемы локали она ломалась после обновления раньше такого не было вы что совсем не следите за тем что выбрасываете в релиз уже скоро месяц этой проблемы , а она так и не решина до сих пор в чем проблемы мой язык Русский после обновления не терминал не работает , система на половину русская на половину англиская ,почему на кде такого нет , а на гноме с этим проблемы ? почему пользователи должны решать вашу холатность, я потребитель , а не настройшик линукса мое дело поставить по инструкции обновится и пользоваться , а не ломать голову , почему на других дистрибутивах ти по гарудалинукс , убунту линукс таких проблем нет ? работал гном нормально не когда проблем таких не было а тут взяли все сломали и еще через пол года может исправлять будете ? я так разочарован в вас в последнее премя такое ощущения сто ваша команда положила болт на все .

Topic translated by Google translate

When you finally fix this bug with locales, you are the developers yourself and do not shift the problem to users, all the more inexperienced, you understand that this is difficult for a beginner, I switched to kde with gnome precisely because of a locale problem, it broke after the update before this was not you do not follow at all what you are throwing into the release for a month of this problem, but it has not been solved so far what are the problems my language is Russian after the update the terminal does not work, the system is half Russian and half English, why on where there is no such thing, but on the gnome with this problem? Why should users decide your holatitude, I am a consumer, not a Linux customizer, my business is to deliver according to the instructions, update and use, and not rack your brains, why are there no such problems on other distributions for Garudalinux, Ubuntu Linux? The gnome worked fine, not when there were no such problems, but then they took everything broke and after another half a year, can you fix it? I am so disappointed in you lately. It feels like that your team put a bolt on everything.

Consumers should use consumer operating system - with paid support.

Manjaro is provided by volunteers - don’t expect it to be flawless.

Ranting is counter productive - and the topic is closed.

2 Likes