Problems with bluetooth, sound and shutdown after waking from sleep

This problem started sometime around the release of kernel 5.16, but it now persists under 5.15 and 5.10 as well.
Upon booting the computer, everything works flawlessly. When I put the computer to sleep and later wake it up, however, things start acting strange:

• Bluetooth selector in the System Tray detects no devices. If I switch the speakers off and on again, they connect for a second then disconnect again. After this I am able to connect them via the system tray.
  • Unable to select sound output/input via the system tray until Bluetooth speakers are connected. Audio will still play through wired devices.
  • Shutting down/rebooting takes 15+ minutes. Several minutes of black screen before message “Failed to unmount /home partition” and a message of systemd.shutdown[1] unable to close modules pulseaudio and alsactl. After about 15 minutes it finally reboots and everything works fine again.

Not sure where to start looking for error logs.

Setup:
Manjaro KDE Plasma, testing branch, kernel 5.16
Lenovo Ideacentre, Ryzen 5 3600, Nvidia GTX 1650

Same problem with bluetooth system tray.

Same problem here. Found that by running systemctl restart bluetooth fix the problem. However, systemctl status bluetooth shows that the systemd service is running but has errors like:
feb 23 16:04:52 claude bluetoothd[623]: Endpoint registered: sender=:1.48 path=/MediaEndpoint/A2DPSource/sbc_xq_552