Arch Logo as "Start Button" instead of Manjaro logo after update (Gnome)

Hello,

I recently updated my system and after a reboot I now have an Arch logo instead of the Manjaro “M” in the upper left corner in Gnome. Also my start menu disappeared when I click the button. Is there a way to make this like it was before? Any help is really appreciated. Thank you!

1 Like

What themes/extensions are being used ?

Just the ones that are being installed with Manjaro. I only changed the icons.

What is the result of
gsettings get org.gnome.shell enabled-extensions
in a terminal?

I get the following result:

[‘dash-to-dock@micxgx.gmail.com’, ‘drive-menu@gnome-shell-extensions.gcampax.github.com’, ‘user-theme@gnome-shell-extensions.gcampax.github.com’, ‘appindicatorsupport@rgcjonas.gmail.com’, ‘pamac-updates@manjaro.org’, ‘arc-menu@linxgem33.com’, ‘gsconnect@andyholmes.github.io’, ‘openweather-extension@jenslody.de’, ‘caffeine@patapon.info’]

Try for now to disable arc-menu extension via extensions app

The arc-menu extension is disabled already. I can only enable it and then I get a menu that is similar to the Manjaro one but it looks a bit different.

Can you post a screenshot of the problem?

A similar thing happened to me, except that it showed the Fedora icon instead of Arch. Here’s how I fixed it: Right-click on the start button and select “ArcMenu Settings”. Go to “Button Appearance” on the left and then by “Icon Appearance” press the button called “Browse Icons”. You can choose the Manjaro icon in there.