"Let others join the conversation" is annoying

Summary

NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Our three weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... Our four...no... Amongst our weapons.... Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise.... I'll come in again.

3 Likes

I'm pretty confident there's a Monty Python Skit for nearly every situation.
And this is a good thing. :wink:

2 Likes

This little soon-to-be-burning third rock from the sun [if i use all lower-case, am i exempt from copyright infringement?] is a sorry sick venal stupid selfish greedy place lots of the time. Thank goodness we at least have MPFC & HHGTTG to ameliorate the pain & frustration.

2 Likes

Let others join the conversation

This topic is clearly important to you – you've posted more than 23% of the replies here.

It could be even better if you got other people space to share their points of view, too. Can you invite them over?

:rofl:

@jonathon get rid of this inane stupidity please!

4 Likes

Quiet you!
Don't you have blinking laptop lights to be mesmerized by somewhere? :tongue:

!?!?!?! I can't believe you called the forum police on us! (Not calling him police. Just referencing another thread because it's funny. LOOK IT UP!)

But what utter, utter, stupidity:

I am tempted to see how high I can get the percentage :smiley:

3 Likes

Still 23%

2 Likes

Oh, all right I give up (still 23%)
@SinisterBrain stop posting, you are lowering my percentage :rofl:

2 Likes

Forum Nanny™ at work! Careful, she'll paddle your little behind.

1 Like

Little my arse, been sat on it for 11 months due to post operative pain, but am back at work now!

1 Like

I giggled uncontrollably when i first saw this in 1976, giggled every subsequent time, & didn't break my pattern now. Thanks! :rofl:

2 Likes

Perhaps I should do as I am told and invite people?

@cheguavare, @stalin, @TheRealDonaldFart, @BrexitParty, @wibblewibble

You get the idea........

3 Likes

My vote is for the University of Wollongong Philosophy Dept.

1 Like

OK Bruce, would you like a cherry in your sheep-dip shandy?

2 Likes

Bahahahahahaha! He's such an idiot.

3 Likes

Well I sorted that, the lights were caused by linux53 throwing the :teddy_bear: out of the :shopping_cart: (no pram emoji boohoo!).

1 Like

Yeah, I saw your post. I'm glad you got that sorted.

I just like callback humor more than I probably should.

Imgur

2 Likes

Well, the forum fairies been at work, it is no longer telling me I post too much, :poop: I would have agreed with :rofl:

Let others join the conversation

This topic is clearly important to you – but you are posting total crap, please give up now, or we will send somebody round with a baseball bat.

It could be even better if you got other people space to share their points of view, too. Can you invite them over?

2 Likes

Maybe the time ticked over and all the stats reset? The servers in the UK so who knows. You're all very weird over there.

1 Like

Yeh, Bytemark are about 40-50 miles north of me, in York I believe (but of course, even if the company is there, the servers could be anywhere :smiley: ).

edit - OK more like 60.

1 Like

Forum kindly sponsored by Bytemark