Laptop won’t boot live USB

Hello, I tried to install the latest version of manjaro kde (manjaro-kde-22.0-221224-linux61).
I have been trying to boot Live USB to be able to install Manjaro from there but it’s stuck on the loading screen (can’t boot Live USB)… any ideas how to fix?

I have installed manjaro in the past this is the first time I can’t boot into Live USB…

Specs: i5-11400H, rtx 3050 ti.

I do not know what this error means but you could maybe try doing the following two:

1. Uninstall the driver with live usb and then try to do what @Yochanan suggested but withou the live usb but from your own installation.
  2. Try with the live usb to do the following;
    Edit the file /etc/default/grub and change the following line… arrow_down GRUB_TIMEOUT_STYLE=hidden … into… arrow_down GRUB_TIMEOUT_STYLE=menu Also make sure you add the following line to the file before saving… arrow_down GRUB_DISABLE_OS_PROBER=false Save the file and then run the following command in a terminal window… arrow_down sudo update-grub
    Then when you reboot you will have the option to select kernels. You can press e to edit the kernel. You could add the ibt=off parmeter there (no permanent solution) to boot to your OS without live usb and then try doing what @Yochanan suggested in his previous answer.