Frequent crashing when booting/Crashing when opening any programs

Good day, I only just swapped to Manjaro a couple of days ago, so please forgive my ignorance. I have two major issues with Manjaro that I cannot fix with any solution I find on the web. My first issue is that the system will frequently crash when booting. When it boots, it takes me to a black screen where I can move my mouse, and after twenty seconds, it will freeze and never unfreeze. Occasionally it does not freeze, or I am able to ctrl-alt-f3 my way into terminal to attempt to update or use startx, and that works about 50% of the time. Other times it will crash before I am able to finish typing, or it will simply not work.
For my other issue, when I am able to enter Manjaro, it is very common that opening any program aside from Firefox and terminal will cause the system to simply crash. I am a novice linux user, (For now) so I have no clue why this happens, and any fix I use online does not work. My specs are:
Host: HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop 690-00xx
Kernel: 5.15.12-1-MANJARO
Uptime: 1 min
Packages: 1181 (pacman)
Shell: bash 5.1.12
Resolution: 1920x1080
DE: Plasma 5.23.4
WM: KWin
Theme: Breath Light [Plasma], Breeze [GTK3]
Icons: [Plasma], breeze [GTK2/3]
Terminal: konsole
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2400G (8) @ 3.600GHz
GPU: AMD ATI Radeon Vega Series / Radeon Vega Mobile Series
GPU: AMD ATI Radeon 540/540X/550/550X / RX 540X/550/550X
Memory: 905MiB / 5905MiB
I apologise deeply for my ignorance/for taking any time out of your day, and I thank anyone very deeply for any attempt to assist me.

Increase your chances of solving your issue:

Provide Information: