Kibojoe Linux 17.09rc1 - Manjaro Linux re-spin with JWM is ready
I’m happy to announce our FIRST release candidate (RC1) of Kibojoe Linux (Manjaro Linux re-spin with JWM), codename MUG. So what is Kibojoe Linux? Kibo is one of three volcanic cones of Killimanjaro,
the highest mountain in Africa (Tanzania). We adopted the name joe from Joe Wingbermuehle, the creator and maintainer of Joe’s Window Manager (JWM), wrote a window manager and called it JWM to run on the
X window system. This release comes with advanced graphical installer Calamares. Stable branch was used to create the install media. For more information please read the Kibojoe JWM User Orientation Guide ( Start > Support > Kibojoe > User Orientation Guide).
Change Log (rc1)
- Remove Prelink, Compton and Oblogout,
- New configuration Conky,
- New configuration menu and tray JWM,
- New theme JWM (JWM DarkBlue Theme),
- New theme LXDM (LXDM DarkBlueSimple Theme),
- New collection wallpapers (Moon Walkers),
- Using GTK Theme Adwaita Dark and Icon Theme Arc,
- Update User Orientation Guide,
- General review CLI Utilities,
- Add option in menu JWM Enable Session,
- Package updates and some corrections.
Download Kibojoe: http://kibojoe.org/download.html.
Kibojoe Linux Maintenance Team