Keyboard no longer awake suspended laptop with closed lid

It worked, but maybe 2 weeks ago stater being problem. I have to move the monitor out of laptop and open the lid, close it, put monitor back. In order to awake computer from Suspend. Keyboard is connected directly to the laptop. Sometimes i had issues with USB and i still have some unsolved, like hub suddenly stop working with peripherals and these have to be connected directly to laptop:

5.10.7-3-MANJARO, XFCE, $ lsusb

Check your power settings - often USB is powered down - and your settings may prevent it from being activated.

OFFTOPIC: I am not aware about any command that would list my power settings. You know which command to run to return all possible commands i can run on command line and then grep ones containing power or pwr ?

ONTOPIC:
$ sudo powertop:

$ lsusb -t

/:  Bus 03.Port 1: Dev 1, Class=root_hub, Driver=xhci_hcd/4p, 5000M
    |__ Port 1: Dev 2, If 0, Class=Hub, Driver=hub/4p, 5000M
/:  Bus 02.Port 1: Dev 1, Class=root_hub, Driver=xhci_hcd/9p, 480M
    |__ Port 1: Dev 12, If 0, Class=Hub, Driver=hub/4p, 480M
        |__ Port 3: Dev 13, If 0, Class=Mass Storage, Driver=usb-storage, 480M
    |__ Port 2: Dev 117, If 0, Class=Human Interface Device, Driver=usbhid, 12M
    |__ Port 2: Dev 117, If 1, Class=Human Interface Device, Driver=usbhid, 12M
    |__ Port 4: Dev 2, If 0, Class=Video, Driver=uvcvideo, 480M
    |__ Port 4: Dev 2, If 1, Class=Video, Driver=uvcvideo, 480M
    |__ Port 5: Dev 116, If 0, Class=Human Interface Device, Driver=usbhid, 1.5M
/:  Bus 01.Port 1: Dev 1, Class=root_hub, Driver=ehci-pci/3p, 480M
    |__ Port 1: Dev 2, If 0, Class=Hub, Driver=hub/8p, 480M

More verbose incl. device names HERE.

I am referring to tlp and you can finetune the settings using tlpui

Following seems to be rather about suspend, not wake:
$ sudo tlp-stat

$ pamac install tlpui
$ tlpui

In USB blacklist option i have selected root hubs and mouse+keyboard to be excluded from suspension… and clicked Save button. I do not know if that is what is needed, but un-suspending worked this time using keyboard. Where can i report this issue so devs can consider setting this so it works by default without user need to bother researching manual fixes? I think that everything recognized as keyboard should be automatically set to un-suspend computer.

No, i do not think that the USB_BLACKLIST tlpui option helped, keyb. no longer awake PC again:

Please tell me what to check. Regarding “sudo powertop” / WakeUp tab, only one enabled is:
Enabled Wake status for USB device 2-5.4

lsusb -tv here

from that output am i guessing correctly that the computer awake enabled USB device is only:

|__ Port 4: Dev 14, If 1, Class=Human Interface Device, Driver=usbhid, 12M
        ID 045e:074b Microsoft Corp. 
    |__ Port 4: Dev 14, If 0, Class=Human Interface Device, Driver=usbhid, 12M
        ID 045e:074b Microsoft Corp. 

?

And i think that is indeed the keyboard device connected to the hub tha tis connected to PC USB port.

I have just tried to enable the “USB device 2-5” wake in powertop, which may be hub itself?:

What else to try please?