My laptop’s keyboard goes berserk while using Blender, sometimes randomly (while typing on Libre Writer etc.). Some alphabet keys don’t work while orders just show random symbols on screen when typing and some just keep repeating (repeat different symbols).
Sometimes the issue will resolve after closing Blender, while most of the time I have to keep my restarting my laptop until the keyboard works fine again.
Additional info for your reference-
- I am using ASUS N550JV laptop and running dual-boot (Win 10 + Manjaro Kyria Stable)
- Kernel version is 5.4.23-1
- I am pretty sure this is not hardware problem, as things work fine on Windows 10 when using other programs.
- I have noticed that reducing keyboard rate somewhat helps, but it is not a fix.
- I am newbie to Linux, hence request you to explain steps like you are explaining to a monkey. Thanks!
I am not able to figure out if it is because of a missing system file/line? Or because of kernel?