Manjaro doesn't recognize both bluetooth and wifi on chipset b650 ryzen9 7950x/

Hi,
I have built a brand new PC with the Ryzen 9 7959 X on a Asus Rog Strix b650 motherboard and I have found that Manjaro is not able to recognize the built in wireless functionalities of this motherboard. Besides that, it has a delay to recognize the mouse and the keyboard when Manjaro arrives to the first login screen after booting, only after 2 minutes or even 3, Manjaro is able to recognize them. I don’t have enough knowledge right now of how to handle drivers on Linux, and I’m not really sure if linux has already implemented the new drivers for Wi-Fi 6E (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax), which is the related wireless chip, but I realized recently, that after disabling the wirless driver in the motherboard, the delay disappears.
I hope you can help me.
Regards!!

can you provide

inxi -Fza 
sudo mhwd-kernel -li 

Hi @cls150989, and welcome!

In order for us, or anyone for that matter, to be able to provide assistance, more information is necessary. To that end, please see:

Hope you manage!

:bangbang: Tip: :bangbang:

To provide terminal output, copy the text you wish to share, and paste it here, surrounded by three (3) backticks, a.k.a grave accents. Like this:

```
pasted text
```

Or three (3) tilde signs, like this:

~~~
pasted text
~~~

This will just cause it to be rendered like this:

Portaest sed
elementum
cursus nisl nisi
hendrerit ac quis
sit
adipiscing
tortor sit leo commodo.

Instead of like this:

Portaest sed elementum cursus nisl nisi hendrerit ac quis sit adipiscing tortor sit leo commodo.

Alternatively, paste the text you wish to format as terminal output, select all pasted text, and click the </> button on the taskbar. This will indent the whole pasted section with one TAB, causing it to render the same way as described above.

Thereby improving legibility and making it much easier for those trying to be of assistance.

:bangbang::bangbang: Additionally

If your language isn’t English, please prepend any and all terminal commands with LC_ALL=C. For example:

LC_ALL=C bluetoothctl

This will just cause the terminal output to be in English, making it easier to understand and debug.

Please edit your post accordingly.