KDE only one sound device per audio card?

Hi guys,
I’m relatively new to the Linux world and after a failed arch attempt I ended up at manjaro.
I’ve been having a sound problem for a few days now which I don’t know what to do with.
I use a headset via jack and stereo speakers via an optical output on my mainboard. I come from Windows and am actually used to being able to switch back and forth between devices relatively easily via the taskbar. Under KDE, however, I have the problem that only one device or my sound card is displayed as a single output. To switch between loudspeakers and headphones, I have to switch between the profiles Analog Stereo Output for the headphones and Digital Stereo (IEC958) Output via the “Taskbar”.
I have already tried to familiarize myself with pipewire, alsa, wireplumper and pulseaudio. As far as I know, I only use pipewire which uses alsa.
I just built and tested Manjaro as a live boot with Gnome. There the “problem” that I cannot switch between the audio devices via the GUI does not occur. Headphones and speakers are recognized as one device each.
Do any of you have an approach or an idea what I can do to easily switch between the devices without having to go through the profiles?

As far as I know, I only use pipewire which uses alsa.

System should also have Wireplumber session manager installed for PipeWire

only one device or my sound card is displayed as a single output

Wireplumber can be reconfigured to add another Profile to play to both output sinks simultaneously
wiki.archlinux.org/title/WirePlumber - Simultaneous output to multiple sinks on the same sound card
But that may not be useful for many people and makes switching profiles more complicated

what I can do to easily switch between the devices without having to go through the profiles?

Audio profiles can be changed with a terminal command, but need to find out the names of the cards and profiles from:

pactl list cards

Response will show names recognised by system and human-recognizable names shown in Mixer controls

Command to change the card profile:

pactl set-card-profile [Card_Name] [Profile_Name]