KDE how to disable auto switching resolution AVR-TV?

I'm running Manjaro KDE 20.03 kernel 5.6.16-1 on intel i3 fourth gen cpu without graphic card. My AVR can't handle 4k (only 1080p). When I connect to TV directly I can change resolution from 4K to 1080 and everything is fine. But connecting via AVR to the same TV no display output. Manjaro is auto switching resolution to highest value.
I've managed to get login screen (sddm) in 1080 p by adding:
xrandr --output HDMI2 --mode 1920x1080 --rate 60.00 in sudo nano /usr/share/sddm/scripts/Xsetup.
But after login manjaro is trying to switch to 4K and my AVR cannot pass so high resolution and gives blanking screen.
So I'm booting connected directly to TV,
After using :
sudo udevadm control --stop
I can switch the cable to the AVR and have 1080p res. till next reboot.
So finally my question
Is there any way to make resolution permanent , no matter what display is connected.

hi,
you can disable automatic resolution switching by following the first answer here: https://www.reddit.com/r/kde/comments/7c2rkj/turn_off_dynamic_screen_setup/

this should keep the resolution and setup like it is in sddm. if not, you can write a short shell script, setting the correct resolution with xrandr (like you already do in the sddm config file) and have plasma load it when it starts. search for "autostart" in the control center.

Well,thank You, sir.I'm on it. And I'll report.
Edit.
Yes, that's it.

glad to be of help! if you mark my reply as being the solution, others who might have the same issue can see that this post might be helpful for them as well.

Forum kindly sponsored by