Manjaro canceling double clicks?

Hello there so my possible issue is where uh so far i have tried 2 mice that can double click high cps and so on and well im able to change the debounce time on both mice at least on windows and this happened on well ubundu too but for some reason on any double clicking mouse i use on ubundu and well manjaro its like it can only click up to 9 to 10 cps on the os and when i was on windows i could get over 20 cps at least.
what im asking is linux well how to do fix where manjaro is not canceling or whatever double clicking by any chance? or anything and how could i fix the issue?
also yes i do play minecraft

:+1: Welcome to Manjaro! :+1:

1. Please read this:
    How to provide good information
    and press the three dots below your post and press the :pencil2: to give us more information so we can see what’s really going on.
    Now we know the symptom of the disease, but we need some more probing to know where the origin lies… :grin:
  2. An inxi --admin --verbosity=7 --filter --no-host --width would be the minimum required information for us to be able to help you. (Personally Identifiable Information like serial numbers and MAC addresses will be filtered out by the above command)
    Also, please copy-paste that output in-between 3 backticks ``` at the beginning and end of the code/text.

:+1:

P.S. If you want to notify me that you did provide this information, please :heart: this message and I’ll come back and have another look.
P.P.S. If you enter a bit more details in your profile, we can also see which Desktop Environment you’re using, which exact CPU/GPU or Kernel, … you have without typing it every time