Joyful July (2017) Screenshots

screenshots

Updated my awesome setup.

Edit: Photo source APOD
Explanation: Earth’s annual Lyrid meteor shower peaked before dawn on April 22nd, as our fair planet plowed through dust from the tail of long-period comet Thatcher. Seen from the high, dark, and dry Atacama desert a waning crescent Moon and brilliant Venus join Lyrid meteor streaks in this composited view. Captured over 5 hours on the night of April 21/22, the meteors stream away from the shower’s radiant, a point not very far on the sky from Vega, alpha star of the constellation Lyra. The radiant effect is due to perspective as the parallel meteor tracks appear to converge in the distance. In the foreground are domes of the Las Campanas Observatory housing (left to right) the 2.5 meter du Pont Telescope and the 1.3 meter Optical Gravitational Lensing Experiment (OGLE) telescope.

Show your Manjaro Desktop
Manjaro v17.0.2 released

Wallpaper: http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1301880

6 days of holiday left, I thought I should celebrate by giving my desktop a new look:

Ponies :smiley:

New wallpaper that reflects my love for books and reading…

// 2bwm
// Lemonbar
// urxvt-patched
// neofetch

Changed some things, made my own modifided metacity based on Arc-OSX but with colors and gradients so it matches la capitatine :wink:.
Using compiz from aur because the compiz-manjaro package it’s a little bit weird for me in terms of stability.
Blur in panels added with gimp, not using the image in the panel, it’s just the wallpaper modified.
I have 12 new wallpapers so that’s why there are so different things on the panel depending on the wallpaper.
If you want the instructions for the global menu in xfce just send me a private message and i will give you the instructions.

WEIRD THING OF DA MONTH
Somehow firefox is rendering the webpages a lot more faster than any other web browser!, i feel like my pc has 128gb of ram with it, except when i go to youtube where the video playback is so bad that i have stutter, still Manjaro is not involved.

You (and your wallpaper) rocks!

People that don’t read–what do they do?

regards

Look at the pretty pictures?

I love setups that use blurred wallpapers! I can never utilize them tho :frowning:

An old laptop with openbox + tint2, compton, synapse, plank, ob-menu generator, brightside with skippy-xd (for hot corners and exposé effect).

Dark Purple/Blue mix this month :ballot_box_with_check:

Can you share the conky? Thanks. It looks really nice btw.

Thanks :slight_smile: It’s already in the conky thread Conky thread, show your work!

They chat!

Wallpaper: Military Uniform Altair from Re:Creators

// Xfce4
// URxvt
// Lemonbar
// Ufetch

Retroish ~ :smiley:

Made my own Manjaro wallpaper from one of my images.

Is it polybar? looks great :smiley: