Jovial June (2019) Screenshots

:joy_cat: Jovial June :sunrise_over_mountains:

Wallpaper.

21 Likes

Deepin/Plank/Conky/Kodi

7 Likes

Same as last month, only the distro has changed: I now use the vanilla-KDE edition of Manjaro with the latest of everything. Stable as a rock, as we can (and might) expect from this great distro.
The desktop with a simple Conky on it:

Some opened windows to show the themes.
The used themes on my KDE setup are:
Look and Feel: Colorful-Kruna
Plasma Theme: Colorful-Kruna
Cursors: Breeze Snow
Splash screen:Colorful-Kruna
Colors: Colorful-Kruna
Icons: La Capitaine
Widget Style: Kvantum with KvGlassWhite
Window decorations: Colorful-Kruna
GTK2 and GTK3 Themes: Breeze-Colorful-Kruna

15 Likes

Ice :wink:

10 Likes

Yes, I'm a big fan of Vivaldi browser :slight_smile:.

6 Likes

Hello June :wave:
Wish you were here sooner! :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain:

9 Likes

de : deepin

theme : deepin-dark

icon : la-capitaine

running : ufetch, firefox

wallpaper :

https://www.reddit.com/r/wallpaper/comments/bt38r4/1920x1080_hyper_beast_dark_mode_so_you_dont_get/

10 Likes

June update - new background from apod.nasa.gov

18 Likes

Updated the theme, i finally gave support for xfce, including notifications

15 Likes

Also your username is ks10 and you recently downloaded 'snowden' . and ..

(you may or may not wish to edit your posts)

[ what is evident in your screenshots may not be legal in Ukraine :wink: ]

2 Likes

12 Likes

Fantastic Wallpaper. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yeah, I was watching a National Geography video on Youtube and saw this so I made a screenshot of it. Matches my light themes perfectly.

2 Likes

Perhaps a bit mundane after the exotic wallpapers and themes higher up the thread, but okay, I'll throw in some screenshots of my own. :stuck_out_tongue:

• Plasma theme: Oxygen
  • Icon theme: Oxygen
  • Application theme: KvGlow DarkMojave
  • Window decoration: Mojave Dark Aurorae

The wallpaper comes from macOS 10.14 Mojave, where it is one of the many views of the dynamic wallpaper that changes with the time of day. It does not do that on my system, but I have one of the nighttime variants as the wallpaper for a second Plasma Activity. :slight_smile:

Notes:

• The two colored folders in the Dolphin screenshot are not the result of any applied theme. I have simply chosen a different icon for them to set them apart from the other folders. Also, my ~/Music and ~/Videos directories are empty, because I store my music and videos under /srv ─ that way, all user accounts have access to them.

• The ~/Public directory was part of the default installation, but its existence is pretty pointless on my system, given that I use a umask of 0077 for unprivileged user accounts from UID 1000 upward. So nothing has read access to that directory, and therefore it is not suited for sharing anything across the network.

• KVIrc 5.0.0 'Aria' is an application from the AUR ─ it's not in the Manjaro repositories proper. If you're into IRC, then you should definitely check it out. It is significantly more powerful than Konversation and at the same time also extremely user-friendly. I've been using it for 20 years now, and I've had several positive contacts with the developers in the past because I used to run an IRC network of my own, together with a couple of other people. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Shame you don't show it. Maybe you can add a picture to your previous post.

Oh, I'll be glad to upload it here and now. :slight_smile:

Note that this is a scaled-down version of it. The original is 5120 * 2880 pixels, and that was too big to upload here. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

7 Likes

Elementary, my dear Watson.

14 Likes

Icons please?

@klorax Deepin?