journald is failed to start - Manjaro GNOME 18.1-rc9 (testing iso)

Hi everyone!

I'm happy to see new RC testing ISO images, thank you all for your dediated work! I love GNOME DE, so I decided to download and test Manjaro GNOME 18.1-rc9 prerelease. I'm now booted from it and I have an issue with journald (so journalctl is not working as you expect)
On systemd boot messages I saw error messages, they disapear very quickly and I was not abble to read them.
I run systemctl list-units --failed and I'vw got this:

UNIT                            LOAD   ACTIVE SUB    DESCRIPTION              
● systemd-journald.service        loaded failed failed Journal Service          
● systemd-journald-audit.socket   loaded failed failed Journal Audit Socket     
● systemd-journald-dev-log.socket loaded failed failed Journal Socket (/dev/log)
● systemd-journald.socket         loaded failed failed Journal Socket           

LOAD   = Reflects whether the unit definition was properly loaded.
ACTIVE = The high-level unit activation state, i.e. generalization of SUB.
SUB    = The low-level unit activation state, values depend on unit type.

4 loaded units listed.

I run dmesg command and the log is here: https://pastebin.com/wnJu0pGz

Surely you have taken a look at dmesg yourself and seen these:

[   19.963610] systemd-journald[379]: File /run/log/journal//system.journal corrupted or uncleanly shut down, renaming and replacing.
[   19.963837] systemd-journald[379]: Failed to open runtime journal: Input/output error
[   20.578632] systemd-journald[395]: File /run/log/journal//system.journal corrupted or uncleanly shut down, renaming and replacing.
[   20.578947] systemd-journald[395]: Failed to open runtime journal: Input/output error
[   22.944293] systemd-journald[422]: File /run/log/journal//system.journal corrupted or uncleanly shut down, renaming and replacing.
[   22.944596] systemd-journald[422]: Failed to open runtime journal: Input/output error

Check that filesystem for corruption and that disk/cabling for hardware problems.

Hmm, so the issue is now on the Gnome ISO? Tilt. Had it on the XFCE ISO the last couple of builds. This is a weird bug with live-session. On installed systems it is fine.

Forum kindly sponsored by Bytemark