The system freezes on the lock screen after the display turns off for a while and then wakes up (Wayland)

I have a fresh install of Manjaro KDE (manjaro-kde-23.1.3-240113-linux66.iso) on a “NUC 12 Serpent Canyon”. I encountered a problem when using the Wayland login system: after the display turns off for a while and I wake it up with the keyboard or mouse, the system freezes on the lock screen (the system does not sleep). However, there is no such problem when using the X11 login system. How can I solve this problem?

The graphics card is Intel A770M.

Operating System: Manjaro Linux 
KDE Plasma Version: 5.27.10
KDE Frameworks Version: 5.115.0
Qt Version: 5.15.12
Kernel Version: 6.6.16-2-MANJARO (64-bit)
Graphics Platform: Wayland
Processors: 20 × 12th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-12700H
Memory: 62.4 GiB of RAM
Graphics Processor: Mesa Intel® Arc
Manufacturer: Intel(R) Client Systems
Product Name: NUC12SNKi72
System Version: M82264-500

Power Settings

https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/Intel_graphics#Freeze_after_wake_from_sleep/suspend_with_Alder_Lake-P

Thanks. But the relevant content of this article seems to be out of date. Is there any other way?

This article or section is out of date.

Reason: As of this commit, the patch provided below no longer applies. (Discuss in Talk:Intel graphics)

Check if there is any BIOS update from your machine manufacturer to fix the problem, or add your voice to the following Intel bug.

According to Arch Installation - Intel NUC

It is highly recommended to update the board BIOS prior to installation. See official Intel BIOS update instructions for details.

Note: Prior to BIOS update, review the community response to the latest BIOS version compatability with the specific NUC model, as some versions are known to cause new regressions.

Thanks !