Shutdown/startup password and clock issues

I set the autoload to on when I installed Manjaro (xfce) but it stil requires a password?
The second thing is the clock keeps reverting to 24hour even though I keep setting to 12.

Any suggestions for either of those?

:+1: Welcome to Manjaro! :+1:

1. Please read this:
    How to provide good information
    and post some more information so we can see what’s really going on. Now we know the symptom of the disease, but we need some more probing to know where the origin lies… :grin:
  2. An inxi --admin --verbosity=7 --filter --no-host --width would be the minimum required information for us to be able to help you. (Personally Identifiable Information like serial numbers and MAC addresses will be filtered out by the above command)
    Also, please copy-paste that output in-between 3 backticks ``` at the beginning and end of the code/text.

:+1:

P.S. If you enter a bit more details in your profile, we can also see which Desktop Environment you’re using, which exact CPU/GPU or Kernel, … you have without typing it every time.

Yeah, I’ll get to that WHEN I decide on using Manjaro permanently :slight_smile: (re adding those details)

TBH, to me, it is a pretty simple question, in how do you set Manjaro xfce to NOT require a password at boot…Not sure why ANY of that other info is necessary tbh. Surely such a thing is a “distro wide” action and would not really need “War and Peace” to answer?

The clock issue seems to have sorted itself out as it booted this morning into the required display.

Please review this and let me know if that helps.

~Woe

Thanks, had a look at that link - response in my terminal was “/etc/pam.d/lightdm: command not found”

So inix would have helped “WoefulSoul” to not suggest this path :wink: