I’m having issues installing Mabox from the livecd onto my newly installed hard drive (4TB Seagate Barracuda SATA).
When I go through the mabox-calamares wizard as per normal, when it gets to the partitions bit I’ve tried the following;
- Select “manual partitioning”
- Create a new GPT partition table (as I want to use as much as the ~3.7TB for my Mabox installation)
- Click “create” partition, leaving it as ext4 filesystem, tick the encrypt tickbox and enter my desired LUKS passphrase
- Change the install boot loader selection to “System partition (/)” (as there isn’t a MBR Boot record, since I’ve just changed to to GPT)
- Enter the user name, pc name, password etc then start the install
Mabox does its best to install but I get something similar to the screenshot in this
What am I doing wrong and how can I install Mabox, otherwise I’ll just revert back to straightforward XFCE edition.