Is there a way to add a new tag?

I wanted to add `lightdm’ as an optional tag, but could only select tags in the dropdown list.
Is this how it works :slight_smile: or is there a way to add a new tag?

You can… just type it in and click on create… :wink:

I’m pretty sure this is a TL3 thing. I can’t do it with TL2, but I think I could when I was TL3 (and you are TL3 now).

1 Like

Never thought about needing to be on Trust Level 3 to create tags… :thinking:

@stargazer I added the tag :wink:

1 Like

I’ve marked the below answer as the solution to your question as it is by far the best answer you’ll get.

However, if you disagree with my choice, please feel free to take any other answer as the solution to your question or even remove the solution altogether: You are in control! (If you disagree with my choice, just send me a personal message and explain why I shouldn’t have done this or :heart: or :+1: if you agree)

:innocent:
P.S. In the future, please don’t forget to come back and click the 3 dots below the answer to mark a solution like this below the answer that helped you most:
Solution
so that the next person that has the exact same problem you just had will benefit from your post as well as your question will now be in the “solved” status…

1 Like

This is slightly confusing since the answer is actually above your post. I would change it into:
I’ve marked the following answer
or
I’ve marked this answer

1 Like

I think they restricted this more in the new forum. I think in the old forum TL2’s could do that, but I could be wrong.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.