How to remove anbox-session-manager.service?

summary:
anbox-session-manager.service make my shutdown too long. I want to remove it.

back story
So in the past, I tried to install Anbox following the arch wiki but failed to install the necessary binder modules. Eventually I gave up because after days of following instruction here and there I still can’t have binder module installed, I felt dumb and decided to gave up. since then, my shutdown take really long time even though it boot up in 5 sec, I wasn’t sure what went wrong at first though I have my suspicion the anbox is the cause. I take a look at journalctl and below is the summary and it does confirm my suspicion

Des 04 21:13:10 gaura-x441na systemd[819]: Stopped Anbox Session Manager.
Des 04 21:13:10 gaura-x441na systemd[819]: anbox-session-manager.service: Failed with result ‘timeout’.
Des 04 21:13:10 gaura-x441na systemd[819]: anbox-session-manager.service: Main process exited, code=killed, status=9/KILL
Des 04 21:13:10 gaura-x441na systemd[819]: anbox-session-manager.service: Killing process 827 (anbox) with signal SIGKILL.
Des 04 21:13:10 gaura-x441na systemd[819]: anbox-session-manager.service: State ‘stop-sigterm’ timed out. Killing.
Des 04 21:12:32 gaura-x441na wpa_supplicant[575]: wlp2s0: CTRL-EVENT-SIGNAL-CHANGE above=1 signal=-37 noise=-91 txrate=7200

I have removed anbox package but somehow anbox-session-manager.service still causing my shutdown to be long. I checked systemctl with systemctl | grep -i anbox and it return nothing. how do I remove this anbox-session-manager.service ?

systemctl disable anbox-session-manager.service --now

is helping?

The removal must have been unsuccessful or incomplete then?
Check which package owns the service file and remove the package if it’s not needed.

it returns

$ systemctl disable anbox-session-manager.service --now
Failed to disable unit: Unit file anbox-session-manager.service does not exist.

I used the command -Rs command to remove the package. It should completely removed the package and it dependency if I understand it correctly. But somehow journalctl still logged anbox-session-manager.

does a clean install is the only solution left?

how do you check it? I checked with $pacman -Qe | grep -i anbox and it returns nothing. This means the package is already removed right?

pacman -Qo  /path/to/anbox-session-manager.service

where /path/to/anbox-session-manager.service would be the full path and filename of the service file.