Introducing manjaro-gnome-assets for incoming Illyria release

gnome

Hi there, i see most users have trouble with manjaro-gnome-settings because this pkg is needed to custom and settings our customization with Gnome. For solve this issue i have created manjaro-gnome-settings-v17 and manjaro-gnome-extension-settings-v17 ( the number is the current release ) wich contain the gsettings and other files for customizations and manjaro-gnome-assets wich is a metapkg with all depends needed. So what is the difference? Simple you now are able to remove a package without remove the gsettings or other settings in your system, you now only remove the manjaro-gnome-assets and of course the package not needed :wink:
If you want reinstall our customization simple reinstall manjaro-gnome-assets :sunglasses:

@philm :wink:

[Unstable Update] 2018-04-25 - Kernels, PAM, GLIBC, GCC, PHP, Firefox, Gnome-Settings
[Testing Update] 2018-04-24 - Linux417, Cinnamon, i3, Python
Issue when removing orphans

xfce?

We tolerate/ignore your two words post in Off-Topic. But in Announcements, please, elabarote what you want to ask or tell!

it means if there’s xfce’s news…

News for what?

This topic is related to Gnome

Xfce doesn’t get affected by theme changes like Gnome. Therefore no versioned settings packages needed.

Well, News about XFCE v4.14 you may find here.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.