Intel AX200 bluetooth not found

I have a E495 Lenovo that came with rtl8822be wifi/bt combo. The bt there stopped working randomly. I did upgrade manjaro firmware around the same time, but I am not sure that is the case. I tried a lot of things but nothing worked. inxi -n didnā€™t even show the card, but atleast lspci showed that i have the card and WiFi worked. Now i bought the AX200 and WiFi still works and inxi -n finally shows the card, but bluetooth is still dead. bluetoothctl canā€™t find any adapters. bluetooth.service is running happily and I am here just dead in the water. Any suggestions?

EDIT: I have a similar post here where i talk about RTL8822BE and what i tried to do.

:+1: Welcome to Manjaro! :+1:

Please read this:

and post some more information so we can see whatā€™s really going on. Now we know the symptom of the disease, but we need some more probing to know where the origin liesā€¦

An inxi --admin --verbosity=7 --filter --no-host and an rfkill list would be the minimum required informationā€¦ (Personally Identifiable Information like serial numbers and MAC addresses will be filtered out by the above command)

:innocent:

P.S. If you enter a bit more details in your profile, we can also see which Desktop Environment youā€™re using, which CPU/GPU you have, ā€¦

Thanks for the response. At the moment I fixed my problems by reinstalling Manjaro and I am using 5.4 LTS kernel currently and that seems to be working correctly currently. If the Bluetooth disappears again I will be back for help :smiley:

1 Like

Iā€™ve marked the below answer as the solution to your question as it is by far the best answer youā€™ll get.

However, if you disagree with my choice, please feel free to take any other answer as the solution to your question or even remove the solution altogether: You are in control! (I just want to avoid even more subjective opinions being posted and confusing you even more)

:innocent:
P.S. In the future, please mark a solution like this:
Solution
so that the next person that has the exact same problem you just had will benefit from your post as well as your question will now be in the ā€œsolvedā€ status.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.