Installlation of Manjaro - boot error

Just add the @whoever’s in one post; that should work. :slight_smile:

Thanks to you,@soundofthunder and @linux-aarhus. I am so impressed at your eagerness to help, and at your tenacity in getting to the bottom of things. I have not had the time to get to work on my computer. I promise to get back to you when I have something to report, hopefully a resounding success.
FYI, I don’t have any experience with negotiating multiple replies. I am going to copy this message to the other correspondents in this string.

• Jim

Thanks to you,@6x12. I am so impressed at your eagerness to help, and at your tenacity in getting to the bottom of things. I have not had the time to get to work on my computer. I promise to get back to you when I have something to report, hopefully a resounding success.
FYI, I don’t have any experience with negotiating multiple replies. I am going to copy this message to the other correspondents in this string.

• Jim

BTW - the site told me that I can only refer to two correspondents in a single message.

• Jim

I stand corrected.

I fact, I’ve never needed to tag more than two people at once, so I’m uncertain if higher privileges allow it.

@JimK @Mirdarthos @linux-aarhus

I guess they do.

Nonetheless, it’s probably easier just to say ‘thanks to all’ or ‘thanks to everyone’. We’d all probably know who we are. :wink:

1 Like

People how are nice and appreciative get all the attention needed from me. :heart:

• Bedna

For reference, I found a list of (downloadable) BIOS updates for the H87M-G43, spanning about a year (2013/04 - 2014/02), in case any might be needed.

The BIOS features (listed in the H87M-G43 manual) also confirm that this board is UEFI capable.

• 64 Mb flash (for Z87M-G43)
  • 128 Mb flash (for H87M-G43/ B85M-G43)
  • UEFI AMI BIOS
  • ACPI 5.0, PnP 1.0a, SM BIOS 2.7, DMI 2.0
  • Multi-language

Also, direct links to the H87M-G43 manual Asia-Pacific / Europe should the OP wish to download one.

Hey, following wise advice, I will say “Thanks” to everyone who helped me with this issue. Happy New Year!

• Jim