Installing Manjaro stuck on Starting systemd-udevd

I’m not allowed to add images or links so I’ll try to explain.

I’ve got a new computer running.

• 13th Gen Intel® Core™ i9-13900K × 32
  • NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 Ti/PCIe/SSE2 / NVIDIA Corporation

There is another forum post (I’m not allowed to a put a link to it) that sounds like my issue to a t and close to hardware specs as well, and the post suggests adding “ibt=off” to the boot options and then to boot with proprietary drivers selected.

Using balena etcher I flashed the iso to my Sandisk USB, which I’ve done many times installing Manjaro on other systems, but when I select my flashed drive in the boot menu and select proprietary drivers it goes to this screen, with “Starting systemd-udevd…” and then nothing happens.

So, I go back to the Manjaro boot menu and with “Boot with proprietary drivers” selected I hit “E” and add “ibt=off” and then CTRL+X and it goes right back to the “Starting systemd-udevd…” message and nothing happens.

When I hit “E” I’m adding “ibt=off” to the end of the following line in the grub and then doing CTRL+X to reboot.

linux /boot/vmlinux-$2 driver=nonfree nouveau.modeset=0 i915.modeset=1 radeon.modeset=1 ibt=off

Anyway, I’m stuck. Any thoughts on how to get Manjaro installed on my new machine?