Installer issues with LVM

@linux-aarhus, I understand your point. Troubleshooting is a critical issue, which is good to keep in mind; no questions about that.

“fill /home with junk” is a very common problem for inexperienced Linux users with kids and accounts for them; then, one day, your Linux doesn’t boot at all!

I’m on majaro-kde ISO, and setup from manjaro-architect shows language selection and then quits without any error messages. Any suggestions to debug it?

It is just a few hours since I installed a test version of KDE using architect script

I ran the installer as root from a minimal architect ISO - the only thing I can think of is running as root.

well doesn’t work for me both with and without sudo, or even with su and then setup.

Will try architect ISO

you can find one on my server https://iso.uex.dk

1 Like

Hi @rth, I just installed using architect. The process worked on my computer as linux-aarhus described it. I had booted with the original manjaro kde iso from an usb drive, installed architecht with the described pacman command and launched setup. Hope you can find out why it’s not working on your machine! Good luck! :slight_smile:

Thank you, @linux-aarhus, for the ISO with Architect. That is very kind of you.

@jojo Congratulation! But … mmm, why it doesn’t work here! Well, I’ve to investigate, or use Architect ISO. Thank you!