Index recoll recollq

Hi,
please can you kindly add ‘recollq’ to the ‘recoll’ package?

Best Regards
Marco

recoll is a package we get directly from Arch. So you should ask the Arch package maintainer to include it.

1 Like

Or install the aur package instead of the standard package.

:+1:

It seems to me that AUR contains only old version…

8 aur/recollectr latest-1 (+0 0.00) (Orphaned) 
    Record and recall without breaking your flow
7 aur/recollect 2013.10.6-1 (+0 0.00) 
    Keep local copies of remote files updated.
6 aur/gssp-recoll 1.1.0-4 (+1 0.20) 
    GNOME Shell search provider for Recoll
5 aur/recoll-with-recollq 1.22.4-1 (+1 0.00) (Orphaned) (Out-of-date: 2017-12-20) 
    Full text search tool based on Xapian backend - this version includes recollq
4 aur/kio_recoll 1.21.6-1 (+5 0.00) 
    KDE4 KIO Slave for recoll a full text search tool based on Xapian backend
3 aur/pyneedle 86-3 (+6 0.00) 
    Convenient tool created to allow you to quickly search for files in your computer, using one of the supported search engines (i.e. tracker and recoll)
2 aur/recollrunner 0.6-1 (+9 0.00) (Orphaned) (Out-of-date: 2018-01-26) 
    Simple, down-and-dirty Recoll plugin for Krunner.
1 community/recoll 1.28.5-1 (2.2 MiB 7.9 MiB) (Installed)
    Full text search tool based on Xapian backend
==> Packages to install (eg: 1 2 3, 1-3 or ^4)

Please, how can I ask to the package maintainer?

Go to package page in the Arch Package index:
https://archlinux.org/packages/community/x86_64/recoll/

Then locate the Maintainer in the PKGBUILD found when clicking on Source Files.
Email the guy. :slight_smile:

1 Like
  1. In the future, when providing code/output, please copy-paste that output in-between 3 backticks ``` at the beginning and end of the code/text so that the output looks like this:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.
    Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.
    Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur.
    Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

instead of like this:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

(as that makes both our lives much easier)

2. No need to do anything right now as I’m an editor here on this site and have fixed it for you already. However, in the future I might not see your post so review my edits by pushing the orange pencil above the post I just fixed. :wink:

:+1:

thank you

1 Like