On shutdown, Timed out waiting for device /dev/disk/by-label/Storage2

[DEPEND] Dependency failed for /mnt/Storage2
I used gparted to name different partitions in my manjaro linux, and recently I renamed my Storage2 partition to be GameStorage, using gparted “edit filesystem”. I’ve removed the information of Storage2 from /etc/fstab, but the issue persists. What else can I do?
Kernel: 5.15.46-1-MANJARO
DE: Plasma 5.24.5
CPU: Intel i7-4790K (8) @ 4.400GHz
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
GPU: Intel HD Graphics
fstab:

UUID=2F06-BA25                            /boot/efi      vfat    umask=0077 0 2
UUID=f53856bb-ee05-43f5-ae1e-0739c88c52a4 /              ext4    defaults,noatime 0 1
UUID=6cf9655e-e3ef-42fb-b252-9aadadb72e14 /home          ext4    defaults,noatime 0 2
tmpfs                                     /tmp           tmpfs   defaults,noatime,mode=1777 0 0
LABEL=Windows /mnt/Windows auto nosuid,nodev,nofail,x-gvfs-show,x-gvfs-name=Windows 0 0
LABEL=Storage /mnt/Storage auto nosuid,nodev,nofail,x-gvfs-show,x-gvfs-name=Storage 0 0
LABEL=GameStorage /mnt/GameStorage auto nosuid,nodev,nofail,x-gvfs-show,x-gvfs-name=GameStorage 0 0

First of all, you use a custom mount point. I personally would avoid mounting under /mnt/ via fstab, because that mount point is used usually for temporarily mounted filesystems.

Those seem to be NTFS partitions and you used that way of mounting from some very old documentation you might have came across … I rather highly recommend you to read this:

Usually the partitions will get mounted on /run/media/yourname/MountName/ and KDE Plasma can also do that from Settings > Removable Storage > Removable Devices
and you can set the option when to get mounted as depicted here:

But if you prefer fstab, then follow that guide i mentioned above. Also, in case of NTFS partitions, while dual booting with Windows, you have to make sure that Windows is fully Shutdown, otherwise, in order to fix it might have to run
sudo ntfsfix /dev/sddX
where sddX is the partition in cause, or boot in Windows and fix it from there …

1 Like